- You (you@cs)
- The two players must agree on weapons, an arena (ie. "6th floor, no offices or stairwells"), and a starting location. Players shake hands from start location and initiate the guns' 60-second countdowns.
- If there's a tie (because time ran out and both players had the same number of tags), then the challenger can request an immediate rematch.
- Players can challenge up to three places ahead.
- If the challenger wins the match, then the winner will take the losers place, with the loser and all intermediate players moving down one place.
- If a challenge is not responded to within 5 active school days then the challenger wins by default.
- Players may insist on a 2 day waiting period before being issued a rematch challenge.