- Tomas Isdal (isdal@cs)
- Michael Piatek (piatek@cs)
- Mike Toomim (toomim@cs)
- Dan Weld (weld@cs)
- Krzysztof (kgajos@cs)
- Players can challenge up to three places ahead.
- If the challenger wins the match, then the winner will take the losers place, with the loser and all intermediate players moving down one place.
- So far, we are playing one game only, win by 2 (if the game is tied 9-9, the win must be by 2 points).
- If a challenge is not responded to within 5 active school days then the challenger wins by default.
- Players may insist on a 2 day waiting period before being issued a rematch challenge.