This page is less cluttered than my home page and nearly as useful.
I have little patience for wiki link spammers and block them with a hair trigger. Somehow, the Chinese link spammers seem to like the pages I take care of, which makes the Asia Pacific Network Information Center's whois database handy for checking network registration.
I've recently had trouble keeping straight which departmentally served wikis are for what purpose and require what authentication. Here's my current understanding:
- The MediaWiki at http://abstract.cs.washington.edu/wiki/ is the least stable, fully public wiki, maintained by Keunwoo Lee. It is not intended for research or instructional content. This page is on this installation.
- The MediaWiki at http://cubist.cs.washington.edu/CSEP590TU-wiki/ is fully public and is specific to the 590TU seminar.
- The MediaWiki at http://cubist.cs.washington.edu/wiki/ requires CSE auth and is intended for course web pages.
- The MediaWiki at http://dada.cs.washington.edu/mediawiki/ requires CSE auth and is intended for use by research groups. The Education & Technology group's wiki is located there.
- The Twiki at http://www2.cs.washington.edu/htbin-post/education/cse590et/twiki/bin/view/Main/ requires CSE auth and is not really maintained by anyone. Due to security concerns with Twiki, content here (including Steve's job search and KLA pages) need to be moved somewhere.