Pit Party 2012
This page contains information for the 2012 CSE Pit Party.
When: 6:00 PM on Saturday, September 29, 2012
What to bring:
- New Grads - Nothing
- Everyone Else - Sign up below with which dish you will bring.
When signing up please try to keep the selection balanced.
The department will provide drinks and cups, plates, silverware, etc.
Guests (friends, family, significant other etc.) are certainly welcome to attend. If you're bringing something for the potluck, just try to bring enough to feed you and however many guests you're bringing.
The Burke is a 10 minute walk from the CSE department. There are bike racks and the museum is easy to reach via public transit. A map can be found here.
Parking is run by UW and the usual parking fees apply. You should be able to park for free in the N1 lot after noon. The most convenient entrance if you are driving is the one on 17th NE off of NE 45th. Driving directions below (please remember to find a DD!).
- From I-5: Exit east onto NE 45th Street. Travel east on NE 45th Street to 17th Avenue NE. Turn right onto 17th. The museum will be immediately on your right.
- From Highway 520: Exit north onto Montlake Boulevard NE. Turn left onto NE Pacific Street. Turn right and head north on 15th Avenue NE. Turn right and head east on NE 45th St. Take your next right on 17th Avenue NE. The museum will be immediately on your right.
Brandon Holt, Dan Butler, Dimitrios Gklezakos, and Ray Cheng's house:
4106 Densmore Ave N
Seattle, WA 98103
Bus routes: 30, 44
- Alexei C.
- Shwetak - something vegetarian
- Will Scott
- Mitchell Koch
- Peter Henry
- Luis - something tasty we hope!
- Michael Ernst
- Sai Zhang
- Ricardo Martin
- Eric Butler (something vegan)
- Nell O'Rourke
- Luke Zettlemoyer
- Mayank Goel
- Sidhant Gupta
- Rahul Banerjee
- Kivanc Muslu - Sigara Boregi (Turkish): Cigarette Pastry (Note, this is a literal translation from Turkish to English. Note 2: Does not contain cigarette)
- Max Libbrecht - Roasted vegetables
- Mike Chung - some meat-based Korean side dishes
- Svetoslav Kolev - lentil+yellow squash dal (vegetarian)
- Carlos Guestrin
- Franzi Roesner
- Dieter Fox
- Rene Just
- Hank Levy
- Aaron Bauer
- Adrian Sampson
- Dan Grossman
- Kivanc Muslu - Tavuk Gogsu (Turkish): Chicken Breast (Note: literal translation from Turkish. Note 2: Does not contain chicken)
- Magda Balazinska
- Karl Koscher
- Supasorn Suwajanakorn
- Brian Burg
- Jingjing Wang