Society and technology articles in the press...
- Program Aids Urban Poor In Accessing the Internet (Washington Post, August 8, 2004]
- Interview with Cory Linden (developer) on IP issues in the online collaborative game Second Life (Alphaville Herald, August 12, 2004)
- Cory Doctorow talk on Digital Rights Management @Microsoft (June 17, 2004)
- Second Thoughts for a Designer of Software That Aids Conservation (New York Times, Sept. 21, 2004). Issue: role of simulation software in public policy planning
- One Internet, Many Copyright Laws (New York Times, Nov. 8 2004). Issue: conflicts between national copyright laws.
- (place article title and link here, with brief description)