Pit Party 2010
When: 6:30 PM on Saturday October 2, 2010
Where: The Burke Museum on the corner of 15th Ave NE and NE 45th St (on UW Campus).
What to bring:
- New Grads - Nothing! I mean it!
- Everyone Else - Please sign up to bring something below. When signing up, please try to keep the selection balanced.
The department will provide drinks and cups, plates, silverware, etc.
Guests (friends, family, significant other etc.) are certainly welcome to attend. If you are already bringing something for the potluck, please bring enough to feed your party.
The Burke is a 10 minute walk from the CSE department. There are bike racks and the museum is easy to reach via public transit. A map can be found here.
Parking is run by UW and the usual parking fees apply. The most convenient entrance if you are driving is the one on 17th NE off of NE 45th. Driving directions below (please remember to find a DD!).
- From I-5: Exit east onto NE 45th Street. Travel east on NE 45th Street to 17th Avenue NE. Turn right onto 17th. The museum will be immediately on your right.
- From Highway 520: Exit north onto Montlake Boulevard NE. Turn left onto NE Pacific Street. Turn right and head north on 15th Avenue NE. Turn right and head east on NE 45th St. Take your next right on 17th Avenue NE. The museum will be immediately on your right.
There will be an afterparty!! Details forthcoming.
- Juliet Bernstein - spring rolls (vegan)
- Craig Prince
- Jacob Nelson: veggies
- Notkin (not, he won't *be* the main course, he will bring one)
- Kathleen Tuite
- Yun-En Liu
- Alex Jaffe
- Mike Krainin
- Pedro Domingos
- James + Rebecca Fogarty
- Franzi Roesner
- Todd Schiller
- Yuriy Brun
- Yaw Anokwa
- Miro Enev
- Yoshi Kohno
- Michael Ernst
- Abe Friesen
- Sandra Fan
- Yoav Artzi
- Adrian Sampson
- Nicki Dell