Holiday party 2014
The annual CSE Holiday Party is coming soon:
When: 6:00 PM on Friday, December 5, 2014.
Where: CSE Atrium, Paul Allen Center
What to bring: Food! It's a potluck, so sign up below...
The department will provide drinks and cups, plates, silverware, etc.
You may bring guests. If you're bringing something for the potluck, please try to bring enough for yourself, your guests and at least one more person.
The party starts at 6pm! Be sure to show up in time to eat food and watch the hilarious skits! For people taking leftovers to the afterparty, please help clean up on your way out.)
6:45: Dr. CSE
7:15: Faculty Skit
8:00: Grad student skit
10:00: After party (see below)
It is also about a 0 min walk from the department.
To sign up, just add your name to the wiki. When signing up please try to keep the selection balanced, so that we do not end up with 50 desserts and no main dishes.
Note, to make edits on the wiki, you'll need to be logged in. If you don't already have a wiki account, just use:
- Linda Shapiro - Cold Shrimp
- Xiaoyi Zhang - Takoyaki (Octopus ball)
- Victoria - Bacon wrapped Scallops
- Pedro Domingos (TBD)
- Yun-En Liu (spaghetti carbonara)
- Doug Woos (salmon casserole thing)
- Eric Mullen: French Toast BLTs
- Irene and Dan: steamed bun, dumpling or other doughy thing
- Laurel Orr: stuffing or salad
- Alex Mariakakis: curry fried rice
- Franzi: something
- Min Joon Seo
- Aaron Bauer
- James Lee
- Vincent Lee
- Yun-En Liu (lolcandy - fudge, maybe some sort of nougat)
- Daniel Gordon (brownies)
Hosted by: ??