Holiday party 2014
The annual CSE Holiday Party is coming soon:
When: 6:00 PM on Friday, December 5, 2014.
Where: CSE Atrium, Paul Allen Center
What to bring: Food! It's a potluck, so sign up below...
The department will provide drinks and cups, plates, silverware, etc.
You may bring guests. If you're bringing something for the potluck, please try to bring enough for yourself, your guests and at least one more person.
The party starts at 6pm! Be sure to show up in time to eat food and watch the hilarious skits! For people taking leftovers to the afterparty, please help clean up on your way out.)
6:45: Dr. CSE
7:15: Faculty Skit
8:40: Grad student skit
10:00: After party (see below)
It is also about a 0 min walk from the department.
To sign up, just add your name to the wiki. When signing up please try to keep the selection balanced, so that we do not end up with 50 desserts and no main dishes.
Note, to make edits on the wiki, you'll need to be logged in. If you don't already have a wiki account, just use:
- Linda Shapiro - Cold Shrimp
- Victoria - Bacon wrapped Scallops
- Yejin - Lebanese appetizers (from Harissa)
- Jacob Schreiber - Bacon
- Kyle & Brandon - Baked Brie (2)
- Alex Takakuwa - Potstickers
- Eunsol - Salad
- Zach - Chips and salsa
- Yvonne - deviled eggs
- Danielle & Jonathan - hummus and vegetables
- Rob Gens - sopaipillas con pebre
- Anna Kornfeld Simpson - crackers and cream cheese
- Pedro Domingos (TBD)
- Yun-En Liu (spaghetti carbonara)
- Doug Woos (salmon casserole thing)
- Eric Mullen: Eggs
- Katelin: Baked Ziti's
- Hank: pasta stuff from Pasta & Co
- Lilian: Rosemary Sweet Potato 'Pizza'
- Carlo: TBD
- Edward Zhang: Shepherd's Pie
- Richard Ladner: Penne with Marinara and sausage
- Javad Hosseini: Persian food
- Irene and Dan: steamed bun, dumpling or other doughy thing
- Laurel Orr: stuffing/dressing
- Franzi: something
- Jacob Schreiber: Fruit Salad
- Pavel Panchekha: Broccoli/Bacon salad
- Luke Zettlemoyer (TBD)
- Brandon Holt (TBD)
- Nancy Wang: steamed green onion buns
- Justin Huang: spam musubi
- Jeffrey Hon: wasabi chicken
- Aaron Bauer
- James Lee
- Vincent Lee
- Yun-En Liu (lolcandy - fudge, maybe some sort of nougat)
- Daniel Gordon (brownies)
- Jiechen Chen - cupcakes
- Sarah Elliott (apple crisp or willing to take suggestions)
- Magda Balazinska (mini cheesecakes)
- Kyle Thayer (cookies)
- Alon Milchgrub (cookies)
- Daniel Perelman (cookies)
- Emina Torlak (more dessert)
- Yoav Artzi (even more dessert)
- Adrian (pie, I guess? maybe cookies!)
Hosted by: Jeff Snyder and his awesome roommates
Location: 6823 weedin pl ne
how to get there: from the university: hop on the 48 or 542E bus from Pacific St and Pacific Pl or take the 67 from in front of the HUB. from elsewhere: use the 16, 26, 64, 66, 71, 72, 73, 76, 242, or 316 buses, or drive and park in the gigantic lot down the road.