A wiki is a web page that can be edited by any visitor. Just click the "edit" link at the top of any page, and a text box for editing will appear.
Useful MediaWiki help topics
- Reverting a page to an earlier version: Fixing vandalism takes only four mouse clicks (fewer if you are a sysop; contact Keunwoo if you want sysop status)
- Setting user rights in MediaWiki
- IP range blocks (note: the documentation does not mention that MediaWiki currently only accepts CIDR prefixes of 16 or greater)
- MediaWiki configuration settings help
- MediaWiki spam blacklist: See the "Content Banning Features" on the MediaWiki Anti-spam Features page for more information about how to use this. Highly recommended. Our local blacklist regex file, which we should regularly update from the global file, is in