Society and technology online
(part of the society and technology wiki)
- Interesting People (IP): public policy list moderated by CS/public policy professor Dave Farber
- Politech: libertarian-oriented list moderated by Declan McCullough
- EFFector: newsletter of the EFF
- Red Rock Eater: Phil Agre's mailing list
- Phil Agre's bibliography of books on social aspects of computing
- patents.com: introductory material on IP
- SoftwarePluralism project: a balanced resource for users, lawyers, and businesspeople to make informed decisions about software development models.
- USACM Public Policy blog
- Becker-Posner Blog by legal scholars Gary Becker and Richard Posner
- LawMeme: Yale Law School's law and technology weblog
- The New Atlantis: Technology and society journal founded by several right-leaning intellectuals.